Although garage doors have a significant lifespan, there always comes a time when you need to replace one. If you’re in the market for a new door, contact Precision Door Service. We sell many kinds of new garage doors in Southern California and can help you explore options and select the right one for your home.
Here are some reasons for replacing your automatic garage door:
* Too Many Repairs. If you’re finding yourself frequently struggling with a broken door, even after investing in some significant repairs, it may be time to purchase a new door. Garage doors have many parts, and over time, these parts wear out. At some point, the cost of a new door will be less expensive than continued repairs.
* Cosmetic Issues. If you’ve recently upgraded the exterior of your home, you may want to replace your garage door to compliment your home’s current design and style. An older, worn garage door will certainly stand out more if the rest of your home received a new paint of coat or new siding. A door that is cracked, damaged or faded can decrease the curb appeal and overall value of your residence as well.
* Energy Leak. Today’s garage doors are much more energy efficient than ones available a decade ago. If you’re looking for ways to save on your heating and cooling bills, replacing your garage door with an energy-conscious one may be an answer.
* Safety Considerations. If your garage door looks like it may have broken springs, be off-balance or in danger of falling off its tracks, it may be a safety hazard. If your electronic sensor eyes are misaligned, broken or dirty, this can also be dangerous for children.
* Security Concerns. Technology has developed in recent years to allow the new garage doors to be even more secure than in the past. If you have a home security system, a garage door can be programmed into that system. You can also access garage door activity as well as control it remotely by phone.
The professional team at Precision Garage Door is ready and waiting to help you evaluate your garage door situation and make the best recommendations to fit your home and budget. We carry steel, wood, glass, composite and other garage doors, and our certified technicians can help share the pros and cons of each. We can help you select from top quality doors in a variety of styles, colors, and materials.